Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life Sucks.

So paying back student loans is fun, right? Wrong. Just ask my cosigners.

That said, I'm getting insanely excited about the potential LA relocation. I've decided to pick up a couple extra gigs over the summer to raise funds so that I can easily pay the student loans back for a couple months (just in case I can't find work out there).

I've decided that the trip will be a rebirth of sorts. A fresh start. Columbus hasn't been particularly kind to me, a couple cases of almost-work, a couple situations of unrequited, unwanted or unhealthy love, and a whole mountain of debt. It did get me out of God-Knows-Where Ohio, though, and to that, I am extremely glad.

So for the next couple of months, I will probably not be very active in the world, I'll be working. A lot.

New Work, also new look on this page (still trying to learn HTML so this page will look as I please):

Creek by ~CGodfrey on deviantART

1 comment:

  1. Is he in the hero quadrant? Wait, there's two of him. Oh gosh, no!

    ReplyDelete