Friday, April 9, 2010

April!?

So I've been going back and forth a lot lately about some major relocation, either I stay, and try to continue fighting for nothing in Columbus, or I take a shot and move somewhere else, and try to fight for nothing in more fertile grounds. A couple friends of mine are heading to LA in the fall, and I think I might just take that opportunity to leave Ohio and live out west, and see what life brings me. I'm still looking for meaningful work in the meantime, but if nothing comes of fruition by August, I'm out yo.

So with that in mind; the weather has been breaking, and I work and live in a basement, so I'm taking every chance I have to get out and explore parts of Columbus I've never explored. I've found some shots I've really liked, and taken some portraits I've been pretty okay with. That brings me to the photo of the however-long-its-been-since-I-last-updated-and-will-update-again!


Train Tracks by ~CGodfrey on deviantART

It's potentially my new home.

1 comment:

  1. Nothin' beats the hobo life, like stabbin' folks w/ my hobo knife... Give it a shot. Money is not a problem out here if you advertise yourself rightly. Nice cropping on the tracks.

    ReplyDelete